Here is where you can learn about E Shram Registration, E-Shram Card, and how to apply online. Online registration is required for UAN E Shram cards. The Indian government has announced the introduction of E-Shram NDUW, a new web site that collects information on labourers, migrants, gig-workers and platform employees, dealers and street vendors, farmers, and domestic workers.
Registration for E Shram
By completing the registration procedure at eshram.gov.in, you may apply for a UAN E shram card. Fill out the form, and the authorities will double-check it. As a result, your Shramik card will be assigned to you. E Shram Card is exactly what it says on the tin, but what is it? A universal Sarkari Yojana card is distributed to all employees. The shram card will have a UAN (Universal Account Number). You can have access to thousands of government perks with just one card.
The Indian government compiles statistics on unorganised sector employees by combining data from all workers, including construction workers, migrant workers, street sellers, domestic workers, and agricultural labourers. Some persons are unable to benefit from any plan.
E Shram Registration 2021
|Article||E Shram Registration 2021|
|Authority||Ministry of Labor & Employment, Government of India|
|Registration Apply Start||26.08.2021|
|Registration Apply Mode||Online|
What Is E Shram Card And What Will Be The Benefit Of E Shram Registration?
In fact, a goal of adding another 30 million workers has been set. Construction Workers, Migrant Workers, Platform Artists, Street Vendors, Domestic Workers, Agricultural Workers, and Other Organized Workers are among those covered by this portal. These are the people who are unable to benefit from any scheme. Because there is no way to know. What Plan Came To Be And What Went Under This, The Government Will Issue The E Shram Card Following E Shram Card Registration. Any worker will be able to directly benefit from the schemes, and the government will also take various steps, depending on their database of workers.
Registration Portal for E Shram
Workers in the unorganised sector make up 38 crores of the workforce. Construction employees, ready-trackers, small sellers, agricultural workers, domestic workers, women, beedi workers, truck drivers, fisherman, milk vendors, ASHA and Anganwadi workers, MGNREGA workers, and a slew of other occupations have all seen significant reductions. This national site (e-SHRAM Portal) was designed to safeguard crores of unorganised employees who contribute significantly to the country’s economy and to help them imagine a healthier and more secure future.
The information gathered will be used to establish new initiatives, policy reforms, and additional job chances for people in the unorganised sector. A Unique Identification Number (UAN) Card will be given to everybody who applies for the eShram Portal. Candidates who want to register on E-Shram can go to the CSC Seva Kendra. Candidates can self-register with an E-Shramik Card by attaching their Aadhar cards to their mobile phones.
You Will Get 12 Digit Unique Number
- The E Shram Card Of About 38 Crore Laborers Who Will Be Made By The Union Ministry Of Labor And Employment, Will Get A 12-Digit Unique (Universal Account Number UAN) Number On The Eshram Card! So That All The Workers Can Get The Benefit At Once. As You Know That Every Person In India Has A Different Aadhar Card Number As An Identity Card. Similarly, E shram Card Will Also Make You The Identity Of A Laborer Of India
E Shram Registration Required Documents | What Documents Are Needed?
There are about 30 crores unorganised workers in INDIA.Those who wanted to register themselves in getting the NDUW UAN eshramcard have to do online registration on eshram.gov.in.registration needs some documents. The following documents are required to register for the e shram card –
- Permanent Address
- Educational qualification Details
- Skill and Experience details
- Family Members Details
- Aadhaar Number
- Must have A valid Mobile number linked with Aadhar Card.
- Any Bank Account Number
- IFSC code
- Adhaar Card
Fees/Charges | Fee for E Shram Registration
There are no fees required for the e-registration for the e-shram card. 0/- for registration of e-shram card for all Indians.
Who Can Apply | Eligibility to Apply E Shram Registration
Any worker/laborer who is a citizen of India fulfilling the following criteria can apply for the E-Shram Card.
- Worker age should be between 15-59 years
- Worker should not be an income tax payer
- Worker should not be a member of EPFO or ESIC
Whatever Scheme Is Run By The Government Of India! Its Database Will Also Be Linked With All Those Schemes, So That It Will Be Able To Register And Take Advantage Of Schemes In The Formal Sector Through A Single Platform To Do Any Kind Of Work..Help To Take Advantage Of Government Schemes
In addition, a national toll-free number will be made public.
To assist workers, a toll-free number will be issued. They will be able to obtain information from this number for any reason. After registering, the toll-free number 14434 will be activated for assistance.
Online Application for E Shram Registration 2021
For the benefit of unorganised sector workers and labourers, the Indian government has created the E-SHRAM Portal Scheme. Pradhan Mantri Narendra Modi has inaugurated the e-SHRAM Portal. The Indian Ministry of Labor and Employment has launched the E-SHRAM Portal to track and gather all information and statistics on unorganised sector labourers and employees. The information gathered will be utilised to build new plans, policies, and job possibilities for unorganised sector workers and labourers. Whoever applies for the eShram Portal will receive a Unique Identification Number (UAN) Card from the Ministry of Labour and Employment. Candidates can apply for CSC Seva Kendra if they desire to register for the E-Shram portal. Candidates can also self-register on the e-SHRAM Portal using an Aadhar Card-linked cellphone number.
The E Shram Card’s Advantages
Holders of the CSC NDUW Shramik Card can easily use the CSC UAN E Shramik Card. Here Are Some Of The Advantages Of Joining The E Shram Portal. These benefits are available through a variety of federal and state government programmes. Now that it’s a UAN Eshram Card, the government will have access to all of the information gathered, allowing them to determine which workers are claiming how much benefits at any given moment or over time.
Unorganized Workers Will Be Eligible For All Social Security Benefits
PMSBY Provides An Accident Insurance Coverage Of 2 Lacs To The Employee Unorganized Workers Will Be Eligible For All Social Security Benefits
Holders of the Shram Card are entitled to full assistance in the event of an emergency or a national pandemic.
In addition to all of these benefits, the UAN Shramik Card entitles the holder to all of the state and federal government’s social security schemes. Its primary purpose is to create a database for the country’s unorganised workers in order to provide direct social security assistance to Eshram cardholders in the event of a pandemic or other similar event.
E Shram Registration Online Link (State Wise) Link Available?
|States name||Registration Link|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Check Here|
|Andhra Pradesh||Check Here|
|Himachal Pradesh||Check Here|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Check Here|
|Madhya Pradesh||Check Here|
|Tamil Nadu||Check Here|
|Uttar Pradesh||Check Here|
|West Bengal||Check Here|
How To Log in Online in E Shram Registration Portal?
- To log in to this E Shramik portal, you have to first go to the official website.
Whose link is – register.eshram.gov.in.
- In that, you have to enter your mobile number which is linked with an Aadhar card.
- After that, you have to fill in the captcha code.
- After filing, you have to select the option of YES / NO for EPFO and ESIC.
- Then you have to click on ‘Send OTP‘.
- Now you will receive an OTP. Enter the OTP in the asked Section
- Now you will be asked to enter your Aadhar Card number and Accept the terms and conditions and Click on the Submit button
- The application form will open in front of you, you have to fill it.
- Then after filling all the documents also have to be uploaded.
- After making it click on submit and take the hard copy of the application form for future reference.
- After this, your registration will be completed on E Shramik Portal
|E Shram Registration Portal 2021 CSC Login Details|
|Higher Authority||Ministry of Labour & Employment|
|Name of Portal||e-SHRAM Portal|
|Name of Card||Unique Identification Number (UAN) Card|
|Scheme Launch By||PM Narendra Modi|
|Beneficiary||Unorganized Sector Workers and Laborers|
|Article Category||e SHRAM Portal UAN Card Online Registration|
|Official Website||shramsuvidha.gov.in register.eshram.gov.in|
E Shram Registration Eligibility Criteria
- Age should be between 16-59 years
- Should not be a member of EPFO or ESIC
- Should not be an income tax payer
- Must be working in the unorganized sector
How To Do E Shram Registration
- To apply eshram card online , first you have to go to the official website
- There you have to click on register on e-Shram link
- After that you will get the self registration page open
- Here you have to send the OTP by entering the registered mobile number in the Aadhar card.
- After that the dashboard of registration will open in front of you.
- Here you have to fill all the details correctly and submit it like in the last, after that you will complete the e labor card online application eshram card download
Stakeholders of E Shram Registration Portal
- ministry of labor and employment
- ministry of electronics and information technology
- National Informatics Center
- State/UT Govt.
- Line Ministries/Department of Central Government
- Workers Facilitation Center and Field Operator
- Unorganized workers and their families
- CSC – SPV
- Department of Post through Post Office
- Private Sector Partner
Various Schemes Under E Shram Registration Portal
Scheme of Social Security Benefits
Pradhan Mantri Shram is a Pradhan Mantri Shram that was established in Yogi Maandhan Yojana- This scheme provides a minimum pension of 3000 rupees to beneficiaries once they reach the age of 60. If the beneficiary passes away, the beneficiary’s spouse receives half of the pension share. To Take Advantage Of This Scheme, The Beneficiary Must Pay A Premium That Ranges From 55 To 200 Dollars. The Beneficiary will deposit 50% of the premium amount, and the Central Government will deposit 50% of the premium amount.
Shopkeepers, traders, and self-employed people have a national pension scheme. After reaching the age of 60, the beneficiary is entitled to a minimum pension of $3000 under this scheme. The Beneficiary Must Pay A Premium Of 55 To 200 To Receive The Benefits Of This Scheme. The Beneficiary Deposits 50% of the Premium Amount, while the Central Government bears the other 50%.
Jeevan Pradhan Mantri Pradhan Mantri Pradhan Mantri Pradhan Mantri Jyoti Bima Yojana (Jyoti Bima Yojana) is a scheme that aims The Department of Financial Services is in charge of implementing this scheme. The Bank Provides The Benefit Of This Scheme. Under this scheme, if the beneficiary dies for whatever reason, 200000 is paid to the beneficiary’s nominee. Download the E Shram Card
Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana- Under this scheme, if the beneficiary dies in an accident or becomes totally disabled, an amount of 200000 is provided; if the beneficiary is not completely disabled, an amount of 100000 is provided. There is financial assistance available.
The Atal Pension Yojana provides a monthly pension of 1000 to 5000 rupees to the beneficiary. This scheme also provides a lump sum amount of pension to the beneficiary’s spouse after the beneficiary’s death. Download the E Shram Card
PDS- Through this programme, the beneficiary receives 35 kilogrammes of rice or wheat every month. A family living above the poverty line receives 15 kg of food.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana-Gramin- This Scheme Provides Financial Assistance Of Rs 1.2 Lakh For House Construction In Plain Areas And Rs 1.3 Lakh For House Construction In Hilly Areas.
This Is A Pension Plan Under The National Social Assistant Program. A monthly premium of $300 to $500 is required under this plan. A Pension of 1000 to 3000 is provided under this scheme. Login to E Shram
Ayushman Bharat Pradhan (Ayushman Bharat Pradhan) is a government- Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana- Under this scheme, every family receives health insurance worth up to Rs. 500000 without having to pay a premium.
Weaver’s Health Insurance Scheme- This scheme provides health insurance to the weaver.
The National Safai Karamchari Finance And Development Corporation provides financial assistance to the Safai Karamcharis.
Self-Employment Scheme For Manual Scavengers’ Rehabilitation- Under this scheme, manual scavengers and their dependents will get free skill training. Aside from that, the government would also provide a stipend of $3000.
Benefits of the E Shram Registration Card
The Indian government has implemented a number of welfare programmes for workers in the unorganised sector and labourers. Because of a lack of awareness, many workers are missing out on the benefits of the scheme. You may learn more about the advantages of registering for the E Shram Portal. Eshram Card, E Shram Gov In, Eshram Card Download, E Shram Gov In, E Shram Login Eshram Card, E Shram Gov In, E Shram Login
- Financial Support
- Social Security Scheme Benefits
- More Job Opportunity
- Premium wave for 1 Year
- Bhima Yojana Insurance Cover
- Track Migrant Labourers workforce
Documents Required : E Shram Registration
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Ration card
- Electricity Bill
- Mobile Number Linked with Aadhar Number, e shram login
Who can register in the E Shram Registration portal?
- An unorganized worker (who is between 16-59 years of age and is not a member of EPFO/ESIC or NPS (Govt funded)).
- Only agricultural laborers and landless farmers are eligible for registration on the e-shram portal. Other farmers are not eligible