ESIC Recruitment For Insaurance Medical Officer Post 2021 :has distributed an Advertisement for the beneath referenced Posts. Qualified Candidates encouraged to allude to the authority commercial and apply for this post. You can observe different subtleties like age limit, instructive capability, determination process, application charge, and how to apply are given beneath. Continue to check Naukari2020.xyz consistently to get the most recent updates.
Consummation of Compulsory turning temporary position. Up-and-comers who might not have finished turning temporary positions will be qualified to show up for the composed assessment gave that, whenever chose, they will have sufficiently finished the necessary temporary position before arrangement.
Not surpassing 35 years as on 31.01.2022. Upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years for representatives of the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation and Government workers as per the directions or orders gave by the Central Govt every now and then. Upper age limit is likewise relaxable to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Servicemen and different classifications of people according to rules/directions of Govt. of India.
Size of Pay:
Level – 10 of Pay Matrix (Rs. 56,100 to 1,77,500) according to seventh CPC.
Notwithstanding Pay they will likewise be qualified for DA, NPA, HRA and Transport Allowance according to rules of
Govt. of India in power occasionally.
SC/ST/PWD/Department Candidate/Female/Ex. Serviceman : Rs. 250/ –
Other Candidate : Rs. 500/ –
The choice for the post of Insurance Medical Officer Grade – II (Allopathic) will be made based on Written Examination followed by meeting of qualified and fruitful up-and-comers.
Section 1 : Written Examination
- Candidates must apply online through the website www.esic.nic.in. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected. To apply online visit our website www.esic.nic.in, enter ESIC Home Page>>Recruitment>Apply online for Recruitment to the post of IMO Gr. II (Allopathic) in ESIC – 2021.
- Detailed Instructions for filling online application will be available on the website. Candidate should read the
- instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options.
- After submitting the online application, the candidates are required to take print out of the finally submitted online application and retain the same with them.
- Candidates are not required to submit to ESIC either by post or by hand the printouts of their online applications or any other document. They will be required to submit printout of online application along with documents in support of their eligibility etc. at the time of interview in case they are shortlisted for Interview.
- The candiates are advised to submit only single online application. However, if somehow, he/she submits multiple online applications, then he/she must ensure that online application with the higher “Registration Number” is complete in all respects including fee. The applicants, who submit multiple online applications, should note that only the online application with higher “Registration Number” shall be entertained by the ESIC and fee paid against one “Registration Number” shall not be adjusted against any other “Registration Number”.
- Application once submitted cannot be modified, hence utmost care should be taken to furnish the correct details before submitting the online application.
- Information submitted by the candidate in the online application will be treated as final and no request for change will be entertained.
- Candidates are required to keep active their Email-ID and Mobile Number registered in online application during the currency of this recruitment process. ESIC will also send Interview Letters for interview and other communication only at the registered email ID/Mobile of candidates. Hence under no circumstances, the candidates should provide email ID to anyone.
- Before applying online, candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her recent photograph and signature for uploading. The scanned photograph and signature should be in JPG/JPEG format only and maximum digital size of scanned photograph should be upto 100 kb and signature should be upto 50kb.
- Candidate should first scan their photograph and signature, ensuring that both the photograph and signature are as per the prescribed specifications. If the size of the file is more than the prescribed specifications, then adjust the settings of the scanner (or resize the image).
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of congestion in server to log on etc.
- Application Start Date : 31-12-2021
- Application Last Date : 31-01-2022