BK DPPG-01, BK DBI-01 Teaching Positions BK DPPG-01, BK DBI-01 Teaching Positions BK DPPG-01, BK DBI-01 Teaching Positions BK DPPG-01, BK DBI-01
Accounting & Finance
Notification of a vacancy for a teaching position at B K School
09-09-202,1 10:00 a.m. Date & Time of Interview: 09-09-202,1 10:00 a.m.
Monthly Consolidated Salary: 20000 to 25000/-
Last date: September 6, 2021, at 6:00 p.m.
Click here for more information.
Information about the Teaching Positions
Job Description A. Faculty Positions/Teaching Positions: (2 Faculties)
- Conduct a variety of teaching and evaluation activities, such as tutorials, seminars, and lectures.
- Assist in the creation of appropriate teaching materials to ensure that content and delivery methods satisfy learning objectives.
- To take part in the assessment process by employing a range of methods and approaches, as well as to provide students with effective, timely, and suitable feedback to help them develop.
- To aid in the transfer of knowledge by participating in the supervision of practical work and providing advice on skills, methods, and procedures.
- To contribute to the curriculum’s continuing development and design in a way that promotes a search-based, scholarly approach to student learning.
- To participate in professional development as needed and to keep up to speed on subject-related information.
- To perform administrative tasks such as admissions, exam duties and related work, result preparation and related work, managing student event activities, and other administrative tasks as assigned by the Head of Department or Academic Coordinator.
Eligibility Qualifications for teaching posts
• Master’s degree with honors in management or a similar field, with or without SLET/NET/Ph.D. Applicants with prior experience working in an academic institution will be given preference. Applicants must have excellent communication, interpersonal, and social skills. Type of contract: 11 months on a strictly contract basis Compensation: Total cumulative salary of up to Rs. 20,000/25,000 per month (whichever is higher).
Note: that all of the roles listed above are solely on a contract basis.
All of the employment listed above are solely on a contract basis.
The applicants must complete the online google form at https://forms.gle/KauZ72okvGNuWWkH7 and submit a hardcopy of the form, along with supporting documents, to the Computer Lab, B.K.School of Business Management, Gujarat University, by 6 p.m. on September 6, 2021. For any questions, please call +91 9726676890 or +91 9898433733, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(See www.idsr.org.in/www.dppgbk.in/www.bkbi.in for further information.)