PGVCL Junior Programmer Recruitment 2021: Paschim Gujarat Vij Company Limited has Released an Advertisement and Detailed Notification on the Official Website For Junior Programmer Vacancies. PGVCL Junior Programmer Online Form Started and Link Activated until 8th December 2021.
|PGVCL Recruitment 2021|
|Job Recruitment Board||Paschim Gujarat Vij Company Limited|
|Job Location||Saurashtra and Kutch|
|Job Type||PGVCL Govt Jobs|
PGVCL Junior Programmer Recruitment 2021
PGVCL is a Power Distribution Company of the erstwhile Gujarat Electricity Board, with offices in several locations throughout Saurashtra and Kutch. Young and dynamic people will find a demanding and fulfilling career with PGVCL.
|Starting Date||18-11-2021 at 10:30 AM|
|Last Date||8-12-2021 at 06:00 PM|
PGVCL Jobs Vacancy 2021 Details
- Junior Programmer
On the date of the advertising, I was 36 years old.
Other categories will receive a relaxation in the upper age limit as follows:
05-Year-Old Female Candidate
A candidate with a disability must have a minimum of ten years of education.
Full-time B.E. / B.Tech. (Computer Science / Electronics & Communication) B.T. (IT) or equivalent, or full-time MCA degree of 03 years achieved after graduation with minimum 55 percent in last two semesters without ATKT from a government-recognized university with a regular course.
Experience is required.
The candidate must have at least two years of post-qualification experience in various Oracle-based ERP modules in a company.
Salary /Pay Scale
Pay range: Rs. 45400-101200/- + DA, HRA, CLA, Medical, and LTC as per company policy.
- Test / Interview
Payment Mode: The candidate must pay the application fees online using a credit card, debit card, or net banking account.
How to Apply
- Candidates are encouraged to visit the official website at https://www.pgvcl.com/.
- Next, locate and download the advertisement, and carefully review the eligibility criteria.
- Choose the desired position from the Online Application Section and press the Apply Now button.
- Fill out the registration form with basic information such as name, date of birth, caste, and so on, as well as a registered mobile number and email address.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Then upload your photo, signature, and photo ID card.
- Finally, submit the application form and save or print it for future reference.
Note: Applicants are encouraged to read the official announcement.