Sardar Patel Awas Yojana Form | Sardar Patel Awas Yojana Form 2022| bhk independent house for rent
Patel, Sardar The Awas Yojana is for persons who live in rural parts of the state and are landless agricultural labourers or village artisans. People who are below the poverty threshold are also included..
sardar vallabhbhai patel|Sardar Patel Awas Yojana is a scheme that was created by Sardar Patel.
Since its inception in Gujarat in 1972, the Sardar Patel Awas Yojana has provided advantages to those living in rural regions who are poor by giving them with free plots of land on the state government’s housing site for landless agricultural labourers and village craftsmen. Since 1977, the motto of the Sardar Patel Awas Yojana has been “free plot, free house,” with support for the construction of residences on the given plot.
Traditionally, the prince of the house is paid Rs.20,000/- in the Ordinary region and Rs.22000/- in the Hilly area.
As of May 1, 2001, the price of a single unit of housing has been hiked to Rs.43000/-, which includes Rs.36000/- for an assistant and Rs.7000/- for labour contribution, as per the Sardar Patel Awas Yojana.
Government Actions To Make The Scheme More Useful And Appropriate For Beneficiaries
- People living in poverty should be included under the former income ceiling of Rs.11000/-.
- The government should make certain required improvements to the housing design in order to keep it earthquake-
- The recipient should not own a house or have a block of land in his name.
- When building a house under a government project, cement hollow blocks, stone masonry, and burned bricks should be allowed.|union budget ministry of housing
- Dwellings with magnolia tiles roofs are also permitted as an alternative to houses with slabs.
Applicants for the Sardar Patel Awas Yojana must be at least 18 years old.|housing and urban poverty alleviation
- These are people that live in rural regions who are below the poverty level.
- He doesn’t have a plot or a house to his name.
- Other systems should not have been taken advantage of.
- These incentives are also available to applicants who have half or one hectare of irrigated or non-irrigated property.
- If a husband and woman live together and have a plot or home in their names, and have lived in the same community for the previous five years, any of them may profit from the plan.
- If a recipient is a village local, he must have a card indicating that he is below the poverty line in that village. He must also receive a certificate from the sarpanch of his original village stating that “this beneficiary has not taken advantage of the Sardar Patel Awas Yojana in our community.” A document stating that there is no house in his or his wife’s name in their original country and that they meet the B.P.L definition should be supplied.
Houses Must Be|ministry of housing and urban
- Iron rods are installed on both sides of window and door apertures to protect them.
On the ‘T’ junction walls, a shaped rod of 0.90 metre length is installed at sill level. The ratio of cement to sand should be 1:3.
- Masonry work should be done in cement, with a ratio of 1:4 instead of 1:6 as specified in the type design.
- Houses should be constructed. Anti-earthquake proofing activities are to be carried out in the coeducation of dwellings in accident zone-5 locations.
- Burnt breaks of 0:23 metre thickness, cement hollow blocks, stone max marry, and blue stone should be used for masonry construction above the plinth of the rooms and toilet as cum-bath room and that of the parapet. The cement-to-sand ratio is 1:6.
Application Form – Download
Official Website : click here
Read In Gujarati : Click Here