• Open text/ePub/PDF records and read-so anyone might hear them.
• Convert text record into a sound document.
• With the basic underlying program, you can open your beloved site, let T2S read out loud for you. (You can enter the program from the left route cabinet)
• “Type talk” mode: A simple method for talking the text you’re composed.
• Simple to use across applications:
– Utilize the offer element from other applications to send message or URL to T2S to talk. For URL, the application can load and concentrate the text of articles on pages.
– On the Android 6+ gadgets, you can choose text from other applications, then, at that point, tap the ‘Talk’ choice from the text choice menu to talk your chose text (* Require outsider applications to utilize standard framework parts).
– Duplicate to-speak: Copy text or URL from other applications, then, at that point, tap T2S’s Floating talk button to talk replicated content. You can turn on this element in the application’s settings.
Pay attention to the application perusing out loud or read on-screen website pages, news stories, long messages, TXT, PDF, DOC, DOCX, RTF, OpenOffice archives, EPUB, MOBI, PRC, AZW, and FB2 digital books, and then some. It’s a HTML peruser, record peruser, and digital book peruser across the board, both for perusing on-screen, or listening when your eyes hurt, breakdown or are occupied somewhere else.
* When sharing website pages to @Voice, their menus, route, promotions, other garbage are eliminated, passing on clean text to peruse or pay attention to.
* In WhatsApp utilize the Export Chat capacity to send visits to @Voice for tuning in
* On the off chance that “Offer” isn’t accessible, duplicate the text in another application and glue it into @Voice for resoundingly perusing.
* Save articles opened in @Voice to petition for later tuning in. Develop listening arrangements of many articles for continuous listening consistently. Request the rundown depending on the situation, for example more significant articles first.
* Peruse digital books on screen with their unique organizing, pictures shown, turn pages or read consistently. Or then again put on earphones, turn off the screen and tune in!